SPIRITUAL FREQUENCY DECRYPTION INTERFACE




(a Facebook invite from Amara DiFrancesco, on 10/12/10... when we had been Facebook friends)



3:19 PM (3/19/22):
[As of the summer of 2010, plans were in motion for me to spend the summer at Will Rice College... this was prior to my allegiance being with them, for semester 5 (I was at Hanszen College for semester 1 and Wiess College for semesters 2, 3 and 4)... before ultimately leaving Rice University... and transferring to Seton Hall University, as of the Fall of 2012]
NOTE: In 2010, there were '11' colleges... at Rice University
 

7:35 AM (1/19/22): "From March 2019 to 7/6/20, I worked on my Couchsurfing profile's text section (aside from the '276' uploaded photos)... Such was a relaying of 'real-life' happenings, in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Missouri... Via my 'spiritual frequency decryption interface,' which was something developed on a laptop of mine (which had been involuntarily disabled in the Fall of 2019)... I had engaged in a number of rhetorical exchanges/conversations... with various individuals, on the site... I believe there were 160 of such, with Amara DiFrancesco (Princess Amara)... who I've had an interest in... since 2010, when my allegiance at Rice University... was switched over to Will Rice college... I had spent the summer before my junior year at Will Rice, for summer training... for the triple jump event (I may have also taken a class, but forgot the name)..." - Michael Izuchukwu



7:47 AM (1/19/22): 
"A photo of Amara DiFrancesco, with the other 2010 O-Week Coordinators... for Will Rice (Nick and Hermann, from left to right)... I must have been in stealth mode, at the time..." - Michael Izuchukwu

7:52 AM (1/19/22): "I was at Hanszen college, my first semester at Rice... Wiess college for the next three semesters, and Will Rice college for my last... I transferred colleges, whenever it seemed as though there was incentive for meeting other people, elsewhere on campus... whose interests were more aligned, with my own..." - Michael Izuchukwu

8:47 AM (1/19/22):


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE GOLDEN RULE